Hosting a party doesn’t have to be complicated. Keep it simple these quick tips:
1. Be spontaneous – text out your invites when you see a perfect weather day ahead.
2. Invite your regular crew and also some new guests, like the neighbors you wave at on walks and your new co-worker.
3. Provide a cooler (or more) with ice and ask your guests to bring drinks to share.
4. Have some kind of mosquito plan, like these.
5. Optional items include: chairs, fire pit + firewood, outdoor lights, lawn games (borrow from your friends).
6. Keep the energy going with some speakers and a playlist. We’ve curated one for you, with old and new songs reminiscent of summer, good people, and good times.